Luxury Food & Wine Tours of Greece Relish Luscious
Greece is the place that gave birth to symposia.
One of the authentic cultural elements of a region is gastronomy. The distinctiveness of the “kitchen taste” (degustation) is many times associated with the quality characteristics of its society, while “revealing” information concerning its cultural and economical history.
At the same time, degustation seems to be a way of communicating. A way for someone to “talk” to the heart of someone else. Greek gastronomy has recorded a history of around 4,000 years, with especial characteristics based on pure and unique quality goods produced on Greek land. In fact, it was Archestratos who wrote the first cookbook in history (330 B.C.).
In Greek nutritional tradition the gustative result blends harmonically with the high nutritional value. Dozens of scientific studies have shown the positive effect of a balanced Greek diet on a person’s health, beauty and longevity.
A Great Way to Experience an Authentic Greece!
OUR LUXURY FOOD AND WINE TOURS OF GREECE FEATURE
- Daily culinary and oenophile experiences hosted by the best chefs, winemakers, and wine experts in Greece today, exclusively with SYNODOS GROUP — and Greek Top Chefs .
- Cooking lessons emphasizing regional specialties and the use of the freshest locally sourced ingredients.
- Private tastings at top wineries, including exclusive vertical and barrel tastings.
- Bilingual wine guides, experienced in oenology and viticulture.
- Expert-led guided tours of important archaeological sites.
- Small groups (up to 16), ensuring attentive, personal service.
- The finest in luxury accommodations — we feature Relais & Chateâux, Small Luxury Hotels of the World and Leading Small Hotels of the World properties, elegant traditional inns, and stylish boutique hotels.